Q1 2024 news Featuring: & DUBROVNIK Am Luisenhof 1 • 22159 Hamburg • Tel.: 040 - 643 10 71
Welcome to the Q1 edition of EU Business News, providing you with all the latest news, features, and informative pieces from across the European Union. As we delve into our first issue of 2024, we hope that businesses across the continent have had a prosperous start to the new year. As always, we are delighted to be bringing you some inspiration in the form of the very best that European business has to offer, celebrating the achievements of those who not only excel in their respective fields but also continue to set new standards for innovation. From premium gift supply to high-end spirits, bathroom renovations to interior design, a family-run guesthouse to a modelling agency, each of these award-winning enterprises specialises in their own niche and they know exactly what it takes to ensure their customers are left feeling more than satisfied. We explore their stories, applaud their achievements, and gain insight into the dynamic and thriving landscape of European business. May you enjoy pursuing this issue and we wish you a wonderful quarter ahead. In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon for our Q2 issue for more exciting updates from the world of EU business. Rebecca Scotland, Editor Website: www.business-news.eu Q1 2024 AI Global Media, Ltd. (AI) takes reasonable measures to ensure the quality of the information on this web site. However, AI will not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness or completeness of any information that is available through this web site. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. The information available through the website and our partner publications is for your general information and use and is not intended to address any particular finance or investment requirements. In particular, the information does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us or any of our partner publications and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making or refraining from making any investment or financial decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision. Any arrangement made between you and any third party named in the site is at your sole risk and responsibility.
4. News 6. Tailwind Premiums: Best Premium Gift Supplier 2023 - Western Netherlands 7. Boccacelli: Best Italian Restaurant 2023 - Berlin 8. Luisenhof & Dubrovnik: Best Balkan Restaurant 2023 – Hamburg 10. Marecki Gmbh Sanitärtechnik + Heizungstechnik: Best Bathroom Renovations Company 2023 - Schleswig-Holstein 11. Kreyssel GmbH: Interior Design Company of the Year 2023 - Eastern Germany 12. Tim Weisheit: Best DACH Neuromarketing Consultant 2023 14. Platinum Barbershop: Best Barbershop 2023 - Helsingborg 15. S Models: Modelling Agency of the Year 2023 16. Mariblu Bed & Breakfast: Best FamilyRun Guesthouse 2023 - Malta 17. PEA GmbH: Best Clean Room Decontamination Company 2023 18. Tasting Room Mannheim / WhiskyCognac-And-More: Best High-End Spirit Merchant 2023 – Mannheim & Spirit Consultant & Brand Ambassador of the Year 2023: Ralf Zindel Contents
NEWS ISMS.online Successfully Launches Local Data Hosting Solution in Europe SMS.online, the people-friendly SaaS platform empowering businesses to achieve their information security and data privacy compliance goals, announced its expanded presence in the European Union today with a secure data hosting solution. This new data centre will allow customers to easily achieve compliance with ISO 27001, NIST, PCI-DSS and over 100 other compliance frameworks and standards whilst maintaining essential data sovereignty. Hosting data in the EU empowers ISMS. online to support regional growth for In the last year, I SMS.online significantly expanded its presence in Europe, with the EU continuing the tremendous business growth the company is experiencing globally I customers, particularly for brands in the technology, financial services, healthcare and public sectors. ISMS.online's new data hosting location will also deliver enhanced performance for EU clients, seamlessly providing quick, secure and safe data transfer. "Expanding our presence in the EU is an important step for ISMS.online and our customers in Europe," said Luke Dash, CEO of ISMS.online. "The data hosting solution in the EU indicates our commitment to our European clients, allows us to continue growing our business, deliver a high level of service, and give customers security and agility to continue successfully delivering compliance in their industries." In the last year, ISMS.online significantly expanded its presence in the EU region, with Europe contributing to the company's remarkable growth in the space. ISMS. online now supports over 20,000 users globally across retail, financial services, telecommunications, travel & hospitality and the public sector. A data hosting solution in the EU will support the positive growth trend and help ISMS.online continue to exceed customer requirements for data security and compliance. For more information, visit www.isms.online
NEWS Markel strengthens Trade Credit team with Senior Underwriter and head of Business Development for Europe Markel, the insurance operation within Markel Group Inc. (NYSE: MKL), has appointed Sebastian Rice as a Senior Underwriter and head of Business Development for Europe – in a strategic move that will accelerate growth across Markel's trade credit portfolio, while strengthening the businesses' leadership position within the excess of loss (XoL) trade credit market. Based at Markel's London office, Rice will lead the organisation's business development activities in Europe which includes serving key relationships with global clients, as well as identifying new territories to grow the trade credit portfolio of business. Concurrently, Rice will be responsible for establishing and fostering long-term broker relationships and educating them on the benefits of taking out Markel's trade credit insurance policies. Rice possesses over 20 years of experience in the trade credit industry, having spent the past decade at QBE Europe, where he was previously head of Commercial Underwriting. Prior to this position, he held roles with Allianz Trade and Atradius, respectively, and has acquired deep sector knowledge – both on the risk and commercial side – which complements Markel's 'dual pen' approach to delivering high service levels for trade credit customers through best-inclass underwriting. In his new position, Rice will report to Phil Amlot, Senior Underwriter and head of Portfolio – Global – Trade Credit at Markel International. Amlot commented: "We are delighted to welcome Sebastian to the Trade Credit team. His arrival illustrates Markel's commitment to trade credit and recruiting market-leading underwriting talent, so we can continue serving brokers in an efficient and timely manner." He concluded: "Sebastian's energy and feedback from brokers in our market has always been extremely positive, so I am looking forward to seeing him apply the same energy and his personal approach at Markel, which will strengthen our position as a leading XoL trade credit insurance provider."
6. Best Premium Gift Supplier 2023 - Western Netherlands Specialising in the art of supplying promotional gifts and items, Tailwind Premiums has long since made a name for itself across the region as the go-to choice for any and all promotional needs. With a stock range of over 400,000 items, each available for exceptionally speedy delivery, this premium gift supplier has found itself reshaping the expectations of clients on a global scale. Join us as we explore, in more detail, how Tailwind Premiums has gone about bringing in a new age of promotional gift provision. Boasting over 30 years of experience in supply and production, Tailwind Premiums now stands as the penultimate choice for any client seeking quality promotional goods. Capable of delivering products within an impressively small time window, while also promising custom services that are enriched with years of accumulated expertise, Tailwind Premiums defines what it means to be a true master of its craft. These custom services encompass a detailed process – one that allows Tailwind Premiums to produce a desired product from either scratch or sketch within any one of its worldwide factories. Partnered with the fact that Tailwind Premiums is equipped with a user-friendly collection of brand portals, acquiring a designed promotional gift or item has never been more straightforward. In essence, Tailwind Premiums’ brand portals are a fantastic way for organisations with multiple departments and locations to capitalise on the collaborative effort between the two collectives. This is often inclusive of fixed ranges, the likes of which have been accumulated following in-depth consultations with each client. Essentially, this allows Tailwind Premiums to provide promotional materials online, while monitoring the corporate identity of its clients. In terms of clients, Tailwind Premiums has been fortunate enough to work with some of the biggest names across various industries. From TUI Benelux, to Netflix Europe, Google Netherlands, Enphase Energy, and many more, Tailwind Premiums has experience in managing the provision of premium goods to a colourful array of clients. As such, it has cultivated a collaborative approach towards its inner workings – an approach that assists it in becoming a colleague of its clients’ companies from the moment a request is received. This, in turn, propels it forward in its venture of delivering the best possible result, delivered on time, and to the utmost standard of quality. It's thanks to this extensive set of skills that Tailwind Premiums has earned itself an outstanding place within its field. Its clients appreciate the exceptional services it has to offer, and, combined with experience, knowledge, and skills, it manages to consistently deliver on its promises. Whether clients are expecting Tailwind Premiums to understand what their respective logos do when translated into a pad print, screen print, embroidery, and more, or are wishing to go the extra mile to create a fully custom product, the company is beyond prepared to exceed their expectations. Despite its constant achievements, Tailwind Premiums shows no signs of slowing down. On the contrary, it’s looking to develop itself even further, more so in the eco-friendly field. Across the industry, it’s become increasingly apparent that there is a rising demand for sustainable practises, and Tailwind Premiums has long since been aware of this fact. In response, it honed its practises to adhere to sustainability in every possible vein, while managing to uphold the utmost quality of life for its staff across its factories. Tailwind Premiums fully understands its personal impact on the environment, and is always searching for new ways to encourage more environmentally friendly practises across its brand. We’re please to shine some light on a company such as Tailwind Premiums. Its passion for its craft is undeniable – it’s what truly brings the collective to life, which ultimately allows it to provide promotional gifts and items of the highest quality. We’re sure that, as we progress into 2024, Tailwind Premiums will only continue to flourish at a remarkable rate. Contact: Willem Witmond Company: Tailwind Premiums Web Address: https://www.tailwindpremiums.nl/ Dec23122
Jul22493 7. Jul22493 Settled in the heart of Berlin, there is a restaurant that has been tantalising the tastebuds and inspiring the senses since its establishment. This restaurant is none other than Boccacelli – a slice of authentic Italian cuisine made available to the people of Germany. With a menu prepared by Neapolitan-born Celeste Vicedomini, this eatery promises an unforgettable meal fit for any foodie. Below, we explore how Boccacelli’s fresh menu has taken Berlin by storm. Founded to act as a means for the people of Germany to relish in genuine Italian cuisine, Boccacelli has become a staple among food lovers’ goto selections for a more traditional approach to cooking. It’s no secret that, among a plethora of cuisines available around the world, few others are as renowned as Italy’s pastas, pizzas, and antipasti, and it’s quite easy to understand why. Each dish captures the perfect union of nutritional brilliance and versatile tastes, and with centuries of tradition backing it, it’s a most popular choice for any lover of food. It's in this vein that Boccacelli truly thrives. By bringing the tastes of Italy to the tables of Berlin, it has reshaped the culinary sphere across the region. With a variety of dishes handed down from family life, comprised of fresh, natural ingredients, the restaurant guarantees a marvellous meal with each and every dish. Whether it’s serving one of its many renowned pasta dishes, or presenting pizzas to the utmost standard, Boccacelli is proud to provide the region with the ultimate authentic Italian dining experience. This is mostly a direct result of the establishment’s commitment to sourcing only the finest ingredients available. Boccacelli crafts its means around its ‘Fresh Philosophy’ – a process that essentially ensures that, when it comes to good food, the quality and freshness of the ingredients is its top priority. Since opening its doors almost two decades ago, this has been the driving force behind the restaurant, and it’s what has consistently enticed customers from far and wide. When purchasing meat, fish, and seafood, Boccacelli trusts only a select handful of suppliers, allowing its quality to remain consistent throughout every dish, no matter how complex. It's this exact quality that has propelled Boccacelli forward over the years. Seventeen years ago, the restaurant opened with the ambitious hope of inviting the people of Berlin to indulge in Italian food that comes from the heart. Little did they know that it would quickly come to be known for bringing a piece of Italy to Germany. This astounding feat has been praised time and time again by critics and casual food lovers alike, and it’s all thanks to the restaurant’s unapologetic commitment to fresh, quality dishes that uphold the finest tastes Italy has to offer. With a menu of homemade Italian dishes just waiting to be explored – dishes that are comprised of premium meat, fish, and seafood and handpicked, fresh vegetables from local markets – Boccacelli brings a completely new experience to the region’s culinary sphere. Nowhere else in Berlin can an individual be transported to the streets of Sorento, or the restaurants of Rome. Boccacelli, however, brings that very atmosphere to its tables, setting it apart as a truly delectable dining experience that any foodie simply can’t stand to miss. EU Business News is continuously searching for businesses and establishments that frequently break the mould, and Boccacelli is undoubtedly one such establishment. Its commitment to freshness runs deep, allowing it to consistently deliver unmissable Italian dishes that perfectly capture the smells and tastes of age-old traditional recipes that date back centuries. We’re sure that Boccacelli is only going to excel from here, and we can’t wait to see what new homemade recipes it may add to its menu in the coming year. Phone: +49 30 219 17 111 Company: Boccacelli Web Address: https://www.boccacelli.de/ Best Italian Restaurant 2023 - Berlin Nov23543
8. Offering the most authentic Balkan food, in the heart of Hamburg, Luisenhof & Dubrovnik is part of a deep cultural connection to diverse, ancient culinary experiences. The team’s core mission is to bring exceptional quality to authentic heterogeneous dining. From customer service to food preparation, presentation, and delivery, to the atmosphere they create on a daily basis, the team at Luisenhof & Dubrovnik breathes excellence into everything they do. Albert Bisaku, the manager, shares, “The internal culture in our restaurant is team work. The staff learn by doing – They are trained on the job to provide the best possible service by the family and experienced staff who love their work with body and soul.” Taking a family values approach to their work, the team at Luisenhof & Dubrovnik carry out their responsibilities with pride while supporting one another greatly. This sentiment extends outwards to those who visit Luisenhof & Dubrovnik for their meals. Albert adds, “We are always here for our guests even in such crisis times as Covid lockdown. We continued to provide meals, which were delivered to homes or were collected. Those who were able to collect their meals got a 10% reduction in the price. Thus we and our customers could survive this difficult time. Our selling point is the traditional Croatian culinary experience but we are flexible and also offer German and international dishes.” It’s not just meat and game specialties being served here, as Luisenhof & Dubrovnik is devoted to creating something for everyone. Proudly serving vegetarian Best Balkan Restaurant 2023 – Hamburg Finding a fruitful source of authentic dishes can be a feat in itself. However, we’ve found a remarkable restaurant with much to offer Hamburg and its visitors. It is a pleasure to feature Luisenhof & Dubrovnik in our Q1 issue of EU Business News after awarding the restaurant with Best Balkan Restaurant 2023 - Hamburg in our recent German Business Awards 2023. Here we learn more about Luisenhof & Dubrovnik and its stellar team as the family Bisaku, originally from Kosovo, shares some words of pride. Nov23369 and vegan dishes, Luisenhof & Dubrovnik ensures every part of the family or friend group has a sumptuous set of dishes to enjoy together. “We have to keep up-todate with gastronomic developments, such as vegetarian and vegan options, therefore, we keep ourselves well informed about what is happening in the culinary world. Our guests have to enjoy eating our food and we have to innovate, provide new ideas, new tastes, new experiences, and new ways to celebrate special occasions,” says Albert’s brother and chef, Vilson Bisaku. Luisenhof & Dubrovnik is proud to offer an authentic, heartfelt experience. Whether its customers are looking to experience an authentic Balkan culinary experience, or any other cuisine, the team at Luisenhof & Dubrovnik work their magic every time. This approach has meant many passionate and earnest reviews from many of its customers. An extremely impressed guest says, “Warm atmosphere, very good food, great service. My mother, who is over 80 years old, would like to contribute this review: As part of today’s class reunion of 12 elderly ladies and gentlemen, the restaurant managed to ensure that we had wonderful hours. The welcome was warm, everything was prepared, a large table was festively and tastefully set for us in the winter garden (covers, high-quality table linen, beautiful decorations). The food was very good and plentiful, the leftovers were naturally packed to take away. The service was attentive and courteous. With a school grade (after all, it was a class reunion of the class of 1936), a straight A! Thank you!” Another happy diner comments, “Special requests are easily accommodated, and this shows that the food is really freshly cooked. In addition to the good quality and & DUBROVNIK Am Luisenhof 1 • 22159 Hamburg • Tel.: 040 - 643 10 71
9. Best Balkan Restaurant 2023 – Hamburg solid food, the friendliness of the staff and the boss is what speaks for this restaurant. The menu includes both German and Mediterranean dishes, and there are also children’s and seniors’ plates. The red, spicy steak sauce is particularly delicious and is served with grilled meat alongside pickled garlic and tzatziki. The dressing for the salad also stands out positively because it is made with grated carrots. All in all, a highly recommended restaurant for anyone who wants to eat well in a friendly environment!” The restaurant’s ambiance is a delightful blend of modern comfort and Balkan charm. Warm earthy tones, rustic decor, and subtle nods to Dubrovnik create a welcoming atmosphere. The seating arrangements accommodate both intimate dinners and larger gatherings, making Luisenhof & Dubrovnik suitable for various occasions. For special occasions, such as Valentine’s Day, Luisenhof & Dubrovnik introduces an unforgettable experience which will create memories to last a lifetime. What’s better than sharing a stunning meal with the ones we love the most? Whether that’s the restaurant’s romantic connections for Valentine’s Day, or family members for any number of celebrations. Create everlasting moments with Luisenhof & Dubrovnik whenever you’re in the area – You and your loves ones won’t be disappointed. Luisenhof & Dubrovnik represents what it truly means to be inclusive, teamwork- and family-oriented, authentic, and elegant. Albert tells us, “We are proud to have been awarded the honour of Best Balkan Restaurant 2023 - Hamburg.” Winning such a superb title in our German Business Awards 2023 is yet another achievement for Luisenhof & Dubrovnik to be pleased with – aside from the glowing reviews from its many guests. We can’t wait to see what the restaurant brings to its customers for the future to come, and we’re sure to see its success continue to unfold. If you’re interested in trying Luisenhof & Dubrovnik’s show-stopping dishes, visit the restaurant as soon as you can. Contact: Albert Bisaku Company: Luisenhof & Dubrovnik Web Address: www.luisenhof-dubrovnik.de/
10. Nov23285 Based in Ahrensburg, Marecki GmbH Sanitärtechnik + Heizungstechnik specialises in bathroom renovations, kitchen planning and installations, and repair and maintenance services for plumbing and heating systems. Here, we explore the company’s work and the reasons behind its success in winning Best Bathroom Renovations Company, SchleswigHolstein, in the German Business Awards 2023. Established in 1959, Marecki has been a reliable partner addressing all kinds of bathroom, heating, kitchen, and plumbing needs for more than 64 years. The company’s focus has always been on innovation, sustainability, high-quality craftsmanship, and customer satisfaction. These values have truly shaped its identity and continue to determine how its team act on a daily basis. Today, Marecki serves a diverse range of clients who are seeking sustainable and innovative solutions to their household problems. Its mission is to provide them with high quality, sustainable sanitary and heating technology as well as excellent services that meet their evolving needs. As a full-service provider, Marecki accompanies clients from planning to completion of all projects. For those who don’t know exactly what they want their bathroom or kitchen to look like, there is no need to worry. The company’s friendly team will collaborate with them to find the best solution, enlightening them to a range of exciting possibilities that they may not have considered before. Once a plan has been created, Marecki totals the cost of all materials and labour in order to provide the client with a quote. If needed, they can easily finance their new bathroom, kitchen, or heating system in instalments, choosing between a range of options provided by a reliable financing partner. When it comes to the implementation stage of the project, Marecki is committed to delivering the best standard of service. In fact, the company is so confident in its ability to do so that it offers a satisfaction guarantee to all clients, meaning that their project will not be considered complete until they are happy with everything that has been done. To achieve this, Marecki ensures that all projects are carried out using only the highest quality, safest products from first-class brands and manufacturers. The company is proud to commission qualified, trusted craftsmen who complete all work in a punctual and tidy manner. In most cases, they can offer clients a suitable appointment quickly, meaning that projects are usually finished within the set timeframe. Furthermore, utilising covered walkways and air cleaners, they strive to keep clients’ houses as clean and dirt-free as possible. However, Marecki understands that, above all, its internal culture plays a significant role in its ability to deliver excellence. For this reason, it has worked hard to create a positive working environment characterised by teamwork, innovation, and commitment to sustainability. The company invests in training to ensure that all members of the team possess an up-to-date knowledge of the latest technologies and are equipped with all the skills they need to provide the best standard of service. Furthermore, in order to improve the satisfaction of its employees, Marecki encourages open communication and seeks regular feedback to gain an understanding of how they feel about the workplace. As a result of its outstanding services and the pioneering role it has played in the integration of sustainability into the plumbing and heating technology industry, Marecki GmbH Sanitärtechnik + Heizungstechnik has been awarded the title of Best Bathroom Renovations Company, Schleswig-Holstein, in the German Business Awards 2023. In the future, the company plans to further diversify its services and sustainability practices in order to provide its customers with more innovative solutions for their bathroom, kitchen, heating, and plumbing needs. Contact: Ariane Molitor Company: Marecki Gmbh Sanitärtechnik + Heizungstechnik Web Address: marecki.de Best Bathroom Renovations Company 2023 - Schleswig-Holstein
Aug22136 Interior Design Company of the Year 2023 - Eastern Germany Specialising in the provision of spatial solutions and design services, Kreyssel GmbH prides itself on its ability to take clients’ visions from idea to concept to design to implementation. Here, we dive deeper into the agency’s work in the wake of its success in winning Interior Design Company of the Year, Eastern Germany, as part of the German Business Awards 2023. Founded in 1884, Kreyssel is a wellestablished design agency that has been honing its skills for more than a century. It goes without saying that, during this time, interior design has undergone significant evolution. For example, trends have shifted away from the eclectic and ornamental style of the 1800s towards modern elegance and minimalism, characterised by clean lines and neutral tones. Furthermore, due to the heightened focus on sustainability, biophilic and bioclimatic design have emerged, defining a new movement that focuses on creating environmentally-friendly, energyefficient spaces. Whilst its roots go back to the 19th century, Kreyssel has been far from stagnant over the years, having devoted itself to changing with the times and keeping up with what its customers want and need. It’s safe to say that the agency is not stuck in 1884, instead embracing modern design trends, leveraging the industry’s most cutting-edge technologies, and maintaining a high degree of flexibility and adaptability. As a full-service agency, Kreyssel’s interior design service involves guiding the client from concept to implementation. Whether they are looking to design a practice, office, showroom, or any other professional space, the company will take into account their unique ideas and requirements, creating an end result that perfectly encapsulates their vision. To ensure this, Kreyssel develops threedimensional concepts, enabling the client to visualise the design and experiment with different colours, shapes, spatial elements, and furnishings. Once the concept has been finalised, the company commences practical implementation with a focus on all aspects of sustainability. Alongside its steadfast customer centricity, there are several other factors that set Kreyssel’s interior design service apart from the rest. For example, dedicated to innovation, the company is a pioneer of the ingenious room-in-a-room concept, which involves creating separate spaces in an open-plan area using slat walls. Implemented without fixed installation, Kreyssel’s slat walls can be moved to expand or reduce rooms without fuss, making them the perfect solution for open-plan offices, reception areas, and conference rooms. Furthermore, offering privacy and discretion, the slats absorb soundwaves on both sides, reducing the significant noise problems that often come with occupying an open-plan office. As well as being highly practical, the slats are fashionable, cost-effective, and efficient. Alongside its exceptional interior design work, Kreyssel also offers graphic design advertising services. Leveraging modern technologies like digital printing and contour cutting, sustainable materials, and the wealth of knowledge its team have built over the years, the company creates premium design solutions for car lettering, exhibition stands, illuminated frames, and more. Clients can trust that Kreyssel’s expert team will bring their vision to life, enabling them to reach clients, convey messages, attract employees, and present their brand effectively at events. For its outstanding work, Kreyssel has been awarded the title of Interior Design Company of the Year, Eastern Germany, in the German Business Awards 2023. Now with over a century of success and evolution under its belt, there is no doubt that the company looks towards a bright future, and we wish it the best of luck in the years to come. Contact: Karsten Teßmann Company: Kreyssel GmbH Web Address: www.kreyssel.com/index.php Nov23142
Jul22546 12. Through his role, Tim Weisheit’s service exceed conventional approaches, with businesses being truly empowered to understand their customers on an invaluable psychological level, allowing them to better cater to their target groups, with results that are garnered inclusive of needs, values, hopes, dreams, and problems. These services are thus incredibly useful for those operating in an array of industries, with Mr. Weisheit’s experiences able to be successfully channelled into a catalyst for revelations that can forever alter the trajectory of a client’s business. Leveraging this neuromarketing lens, Mr. Weisheit expertly guides his clients as they meticulously analyse their target groups, identifying the necessary levers, and providing the precise tools that allow a client’s customers to fully engage with the company’s touchpoints. He is often approached by business owners or advertising agencies that are keen to enhance the efficiency of their advertising budget, and he remains steadfast in his commitment to deliver excellent results to his clients and their target groups alike. As Mr. Weisheit describes, “The impact of my consultations is often marked by ‘a-ha’ moments experienced by clients after workshops or sessions where they present their advertising media.” Sound ethical practise is another key element of Mr Weisheit’s service, and his dedication in this area is unwavering, particularly due to the nature of his consultancy and how such techniques could be used unlawfully. He tells us, “To ensure ethical conduct, companies engaging my services are required to endorse an ethics policy before a consulting session or workshop. This precautionary measure is in place because scientifically proven neuropsychological knowledge has the potential for manipulative, unethical use - a scenario we firmly exclude.” At the centre of this is the undertaking of detailed screenings in an attempt to detect any dark patterns, things designed to lure individuals into taking actions they may not want to take. In just five years, and with some of these being defined by the onset and managing of a global pandemic, Mr. Weisheit has successfully established a six-figure business by nurturing effective partnerships with a series of small and medium businesses, in addition to household names such as Samsung, MAN, Signal Iduna, and LVM. Within a short turnaround, Tim has succeeded in emphasising the paramount importance of userBest DACH Neuromarketing Consultant 2023 An expert in UX research, design, and consulting and bolstered by a foundation in psychological expertise and more than a decade operating in the field of user experience design, Tim Weisheit specialises in crafting holistic solutions that are designed to shape the compelling journeys of his customers. Founded in 2019, the solutions developed by his company aid users immeasurably in identifying with products and services, increasing overall turnover for their small- and mediumsized businesses by a considerable margin. We catch up with Mr. Weisheit, who tells us more about his one-man company and what it is like operating within the user experience sector. centred and customer-centric thinking to thriving in the business landscape of the 21st century, an environment where needs are continuously undergoing dramatic shifts, transcending the mere exchange of products and instead fulfilling deep-rooted individual needs and fantasies. Therefore, he gives the example of Harley Davidson; yes, they are a motorcycle company, but they do not just sell motorcycles. Rather, the success of the business hangs on the successful marketing of a dream, the freedom and rebellion brought about by buying into the brand’s ethos. This is all simply channelled through a bike, which fulfils its role as a conduit. Just like Harley Davidson has been doing for years, other companies across a broad range of sectors are coming to realise the importance of this psychological approach when building a prosperous, sustainable brand. With Mr. Weisheit already having helped more than 100 businesses achieve this aim, he is confident that his company has played a key part driving this change. Outside of the business landscape, Mr. Weisheit has had the unique opportunities to share his thoughts, insights, and experiences on a series of platforms from stage to screen. As he explains, “for me, the pinnacle achievement lies in the ability to articulate, from the heart, what truly matters - a testament to my commitment and impact in the industry.” This is something presently being felt on a global scale, and since Germany is a country synonymous with quality, aided by a reputation for possessing a terrific work ethic, its competency and upholding of Western values at a time of global economic and political upheaval is cherished more now than ever before. Small- and medium-sized businesses famously make up the backbone of the German economy, and yet a perceived lagging when it comes to the embracing of digital solutions will have lasting negative impacts for these sorts of businesses going into the future. As such, it is integral that they spearhead a drive towards increasing Germany’s digital prowess, something that can only be achieved through a future focused on evolution. This will require the united support of German politicians and a concentrated effort to fortify Germany’s position as a key economic power on the world’s stage. Within the industry landscape, it is important for Tim Weisheit to distinguish himself from the competition, and this all starts with T Contact: Tim Weisheit Company: Tim Weisheit Web Address: www.timweisheit.de Sep23533
13. an approach that is evidence-based and grounded in scientific validity. He provides the example, “if a client seeks to optimise their digital marketing conversion rate, I delve into a meticulous analysis of their current marketing elements. Understanding the intricacies of human perception, where colours take precedence, followed by forms and texts, I tailor suggestions to enhance my client's digital marketing efforts strategically.” Through this approach, one can begin to understand the importance of the psychology in Mr. Weisheit’s work. Moreover, his commitment to both user- and customercentricity have led him to undertake in-depth analyses of a target group’s characteristics, covering such areas as demographic, socio-economic status, and psychological traits, achieved using tools such as surveys and interviews to corroborate his findings. From this enviable vantage point, Mr. Weisheit’s craft is compelling and resonates incredibly well with his target audience, distinguishing him from those companies in the sphere that merely operate based on assumptions lacking in tangible evidence. Although the global shift towards a client-centric philosophy may seem on the surface to be grounded in making a profit, one positive side effect is that the products and services on offer by organisations become better suited to their customers, particularly in terms of technological advancements. In an environment increasingly dominated by a younger generation who use an abundance of technology in their personal lives, workplaces are similarly expected to reflect this seamless integration of tech with their services. Covid-19 and the increase in AI have accelerated these expectations, but do bring with them several challenges, such as the impact said developments may have on the environment. To remedy this, Mr. Weisheit proudly participates in the “One Percent for the Planet” scheme, with this internationally serving organisation encouraging members to contribute a minimum of 1% of their annual revenue towards causes that strive to demonstrably protect our planet for current and future generations alike. This is something that is incredibly important for Mr. Weisheit, who explains, “after making fixed contributions in previous years, this step represents my commitment to actively safeguarding our beloved and, above all, only planet, Earth.” By contributing towards this future-oriented cause, it is clear that he is a business owner with his sights set on the future, determined to embody the gold standard for service and ethics. 2024 sees the company celebrate its 5-year anniversary, and this year is set to represent new horizons for Mr. Weisheit, who is in the process of shifting gears slightly and venturing into video production, beginning a YouTube channel alongside the business. Through creating content that is informative and easily accessible, he can bring these human-centred design principles and neuromarketing strategies to a wider audience, who can then begin to understand and utilise such concepts that are necessary for thriving in an unknown future business landscape. In summary, Tim Weisheit’s expansion plan aligns with his commitments to providing businesses across a wide range of industries with extremely valuable, tailored insights, and he looks forward to beginning this new chapter in the company’s life, one that is sure to yield sustained growth and achieve a wider outreach.
14. Best Barbershop 2023 - Helsingborg Situated in the heart of Helsingborg, a charming Swedish coastal city, Platinum Barbershop is a highly rated hair salon owned and operated by Abdulkarim Maarouf, an experienced barber known for his kindness, skill, and customer-centric nature. Here, we explore Platinum Barbershop’s work in the wake of its success in the Scandinavian Business Awards 2023. Whilst it may seem insignificant in hindsight, a haircut has the power to profoundly impact how a person feels about themselves. On one hand, a bad haircut could completely knock their selfconfidence and become a huge source of insecurity. On the other, a great haircut is likely to do wonders for their self-esteem, improve their mood, and enhance their social interactions. Haircuts are also a great way for a person to express themselves, enabling them to transform their personal style and keep up with popular trends. With haircuts being so important to the human state of mind, it is essential to go to a barber or hairdresser who can be trusted to do a good job. Widely considered one of the best and most popular barbershops in Helsingborg, Premium Barbershop is the perfect place to stop for a haircut, beard trim, or shave. Customers can rely on the fact that their hair will be cut with great precision and accuracy, enabling them to leave with a newfound sense of freedom and confidence. Established four years ago, Premium Barbershop is owned and operated by Abdulkarim Maarouf, an outstanding barber with decades of experience in his field. Having begun his hairdressing training in 1996, he went on to qualify and take on a role at a salon owned by his brother and his friend. After working alongside them for 12 years, Maarouf was inspired to branch out on his own, opening Premium Barbershop to serve the people of Helsingborg. Throughout his career, Maarouf has worked with countless talented hairdressers and barbers, learning from them and honing his skills. Furthermore, he has always been committed to keeping up with the times, leveraging the most up-to-date technologies to offer a razorsharp standard of service to his customers. Over the years, Premium Barbershop has garnered an excellent reputation and received a plethora of positive reviews from happy customers. As a result, the establishment is rated an impressive 4.9 stars on Google. For example, one review states, “Helsingborg’s best barber. Good service, favourable prices, and great work. I’ve been getting my hair cut here for a year now and I’m always satisfied!” For its continued excellence, Premium Barbershop has been awarded the title of Best Barbershop, Helsingborg, in the Scandinavian Business Awards 2023. In the coming months, the business plans to add a shopping feature to its website, enabling its clients to browse and purchase a wide range of classic and unique grooming products online. Considering its success thus far, there is no doubt that Premium Barbershop looks towards a bright future, and we wish it the best of luck in all its endeavours. Contact: Abdulkarim Maarouf Company: Platinum Barbershop Web Address: https://platinumbarbershop.se/ Nov23558
Jul22493 15. S Models is a reputable, internationally operating model agency based in Stuttgart, Munich, and Hamburg. It represents around 3,500 unique models and kids for fashion campaigns, advertising, and commercials of all kinds, as well as live shows. Recognised within our German Business Awards 2023, we shine the spotlight on this outstanding agency. Although a large agency, the S Models team puts great emphasis on providing personal and individual service to its clients and models. This personal commitment is what sets the agency apart – and ensures not only satisfied models, but also satisfied clients. Managing director, Seka Vucic worked as a catwalk and advertising model herself for 20 years and knows the industry with all its pitfalls. That is S Models’ greatest asset. Seka Vucic knows exactly which model is suitable for which job and what this model must do there. She can brief her models perfectly and ensure the success of a shoot in advance. All beginnings are difficult – that was also the case with S Models. But with Klaudia Tot on board, a professional photographer who knew how to get the best out of the models, success was unstoppable. Since then, major names such as Hugo Boss, Mercedes, Porsche, Zalando, Peek & Cloppenburg, Amazon, and many others have been among the main clients. S Models also benefits from its various locations and their different corporate structures. Individual customers require individual advice. This is where S Models is way ahead with its philosophy of responding personally and with a lot of heart to everyone involved. Seka Vucic exemplifies how the business can be: based on professionalism and cordiality. Her employees follow her example. The offices of S Models therefore radiate an atmosphere of warmth and lightness. Over the years, the demands on a model agency have changed. In the past, models had to be young and slim. This is no longer the case. Today, curvy plus-size models as well as silver and best agers are also in demand. So, there’s an end to body-shaming, says Seka Vucic, and in her S Models Academy she offers appropriate seminars to aspiring models and entrepreneurs, as well as to all modern women and men of today. It doesn’t always have to be models who are provided by S Models, but also influencers, actors, presenters, or hair and make-up stylists. The agency offers them under the umbrella term “talents”. However, some clients need more than just a talent or a model. Seka Vucic recently founded the company S Class Productions and has since been able to take care of the entire production of an event or commercial for her clients. Now everything comes from a single source: the casting, the selection of the models, the booking and organisation of the location as well as the photographers, videographers, and hair and make-up stylists. The future is written in the stars, but for S Models the goal is clear: to stay at the top. This can be difficult and involve a lot of work. The agency always must move with the times and adapt to the market and trends, but Seka Vucic is ready – and so is the team of employees and all the models! Company: S Models Contact: Seka Vucic Website: www.s-models.com Modelling Agency of the Year 2023 Nov23246 From left to right: Julia Harder, Seka Vucic and Valeria Augello
16. Nov23437 Mariblu Bed & Breakfast resides on the beautiful island of Gozo and provides guests with a serene environment to relax during their stay. In the agricultural heartland of Malta, visitors can experience the beauty of nature and immerse themselves in the rich culture of the island. Every stay at Mariblu is unique and guests always receive a warm welcome from the guesthouse’s friendly owners. With immaculate facilities and stunning views, visitors will leave Mariblu feeling rejuvenated with memories that last a lifetime. For Mariblu’s enchanting accommodation, the hotel has received a European Travel Award for this year’s Best Family-Run Guesthouse – Malta. Part of the Maltese archipelago, Gozo is renowned for its magnificent coastline and captivating cultural experiences. With its natural landscapes and sapphire waters, the island is the perfect destination for those seeking more than just a holiday. Whether travellers are outdoor enthusiasts or easy-going vacationers, Gozo offers many hidden gems to explore. The calm waters of Hondoq ir-Rummien are an ideal snorkelling spot, and the island’s caves are perfect for sight-seeing expeditions. There are numerous sites of architectural interest across Gozo including the Megalithic temple complex at Ġgantija and the awe-inspiring Citadel. Visitors will fall in love with the beautiful island’s offerings of culture, cuisine, and history and are sure to return for their next exciting adventure. At Mariblu Bed & Breakfast, guests will experience unparalleled hospitality in a comfortable, welcoming environment. The familyrun guesthouse has created a relaxed atmosphere designed to make visitors feel right at home. Hosts Maria and Frankie Magro welcome guests from all over the world and are dedicated to catering to their specific needs. Together, with their children, Maria and Frankie provide exceptional service and thrive on feedback from their valued lodgers. Located in Xewkija, the oldest village in Gozo, Mariblu is a tranquil location away from the hustle and bustle of the beaches. The guesthouse offers several different accommodations including double superior rooms, full family suites, twin and triple rooms, and spacious studios. Most rooms feature balconies with spectacular views, and all are furnished in a cottage style that complements the beautiful surroundings. Accommodations include a private shower or bath, a fridge, tea and coffee facilities, Wi-Fi, and air conditioning. Many rooms also contain a hot tub, an open terrace, a private pool, and a flat-screen TV. A large outdoor swimming pool and expansive sun deck area are available for all guests to enjoy. Mariblu also offers outstanding services including a deluxe continental breakfast, a restaurant and hotel bar, and a tours booking area. Elisa T, one of many satisfied guests, shares, “Mariblu is a nice and very quiet hotel. We stayed for three nights and were very satisfied. The rooms are big and contain all the expected facilities. We had a very large bathroom and a spacious balcony with a country view. There are two pools which are very clean and quiet. The breakfast options were also good. The guesthouse offers great value for money considering that this was during peak season. The owners were so nice and friendly and were always ready to help. We will be sure to be back next summer.” Mariblu Bed & Breakfast prides itself on offering service with a smile and aims to fulfil all guests’ requirements during their stay. In its peaceful location, guests can relax after their adventures and leave refreshed from their stay. With spacious accommodations and comfortable surroundings, Mariblu has created a home away from home that guests will want to visit time and time again. Its pristine facilities and unrivalled service make the hotel the perfect place for guests to rest and escape from their busy lives. The family-run guesthouse provides everything travellers need to enjoy their ideal getaway and create long-lasting, cherished memories. Mariblu Bed & Breakfast has been honoured with our award for this year’s Best Family-Run Guesthouse – Malta. Contact: Frankie Magro Company: Mariblu Bed & Breakfast Web Address: https://mariblugozo.com/ Best Family-Run Guesthouse 2023 - Malta
Aug22136 Best Clean Room Decontamination Company 2023 Often characterised by its precision, innovation, and overall commitment to delivering the highest quality products and services, Germany holds a bountiful trove of exceptional companies just waiting to be discovered. PEA GmbH, however, was determined to make its presence known from the moment it entered onto the market. Specialising in providing site-specific products that fit the precise needs of each client, PEA GmbH is a clean room decontamination company that has set a new standard within the industry. In 1991, PEA was founded by Mr. Michael Trenkner – a company whose strong growth within only three years of inception would transform it into a limited liability company, now known as PEA GmbH. In essence, the company focuses on the planning and technical equipment of hospital pharmacies, pharmaceutical enterprises, laboratory, and animal research. This primarily takes the form of its high quality hydrogen peroxide gas generators, sampled from its Geschko series. These generators are carefully crafted to fit with a wide range of applications, allowing PEA GmbH to stand heads and shoulders above its competitors. Whether it’s offering isolators, air locks, material locks, gasable or sprayable products, gas-tight stainless steel doors, transfer systems, or even the mobile gas distribution system LiRo and catalysts for the accelerated decomposition of hydrogen peroxide, PEA GmbH is committed to quality. This is, of course, so it can approach clients with the confidence that its products and services are the best on the market. Thanks to this very attitude towards maintaining quality above all else, PEA GmbH has managed to accumulate quite the steady client base – one that’s constantly growing even after 33 years. As a result, clients are often eager to spread the word of its excellence, ultimately drawing in new audiences from across the region. However, if we were to focus on one core aspect that truly differentiates PEA GmbH from its competitors, we believe it would be the collective’s commitment to total customisation. Each client has varying spaces and applications that they require, and PEA GmbH aims to cater to each of these unique needs. By producing its products in-house, the company is able to closely monitor quality, while ensuring that each system adheres to the precision required by its customers. This invaluable trait is what PEA GmbH prides itself on – it’s this very approach to the market that reflects the company’s overall dedication to only ever promising the best of the best. Driven by the goal of building long-term relationships with its clients – relationships built on trust, reliability, and a mutual commitment to success – PEA GmbH has established a framework that guarantees quality in every scenario. Backed by a team of exceptionally skilled individuals, each equipped with the necessary craft skills and technical prowess, the company has perfected its formula over the years, allowing for a complete overhaul of industry expectations. This doesn’t, however, mean that PEA GmbH isn’t willing to adapt. On the contrary, all drawings are produced using the most updated version of the ACAD programme, with each 3D drawing being created in Solid Works. PEA GmbH is at the forefront of innovation, all to guarantee the greatest outcome for each and every customer. At EU Business News, we love to seek out the innovative industry leaders of tomorrow. And yet, PEA GmbH has been leading the charge in clean room decontamination since 1991, with its products and services essentially creating the template for the next generation of professionals. However, we’re certain that PEA GmbH is set to maintain its position as the pinnacle of what customers should expect from the industry, and we can’t wait to see where its eye for tailored solutions takes it in the coming year. Contact: Michael Trenkner Company: PEA GmbH Web Address: https://www.pea-gmbh.de/ Nov23286www.eubusinessnews.com